Bert Severijn wrote:
This morning I got an e-mail with a *pps presentation, that was easily delivered and opened, while my inbox is not empty.
The presentation shows 20 Dia's all filled with photographs.

When I send my presentation with only 10 dia's it was everywhere refused and returned by mailer-daemon.

I really do not understand this occurrence, do you?

As I mentioned earlier, these problems are caused by the receiving mail server.  There is nothing you can do, other than limit file size, that will affect this.  It is not an OpenOffice problem.  It is a problem with the recipient's mail server.  As an experiment, what happens if you forward that one you received, to someone who cannot receive yours?

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not directly to me.

--
 Use OpenOffice.org