LOWELL BAGLEY wrote:
this program Oo2.1 ERRORS,cannot be REMOVED and wont let me INSTALL newer version
Oo2.3,it also keeps wanting me to register over again,though I have done
so,thought of donating but FIRST I would have to get it RIGHT,ANY help to resolve
this would be APPRECIATED? I'm runing XP HOME SERV>PACK.2
                                                           THANKS,

Can you remove the old version, by using "Add or Remove programs" in the Control Panel? If that doesn't work, please state what error messages or other details you see.

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not directly to me.