----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisi Reisz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 9:14 AM
Subject: [users] LISBET HOGLAND (sic) attn moderators

This morning I found 137 emails from the lady.  (It was my trashcan that
counted - not I!)  This is enough to be a real nuisance.  Given that she
seems determined to make a nuisance of herself rather than unsubscribing
(possibly because she hasn't understood how - but the nuisance bit does look
deliberate), is there not a system by which the moderators can expel her?
That appears to be the end she devoutly desires, and there must surely be a
mechanism in place for the moderators to expel people who misuse the list?

Lisi