What aspect of "Paste Special" are you using, i.e. as text...? When you search
(Ctrl F), are you searching for numbers or text?

Walter Hildebrandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I do a Paste Special and the cells paste properly. When I do a Find & Replace
the pasted cells are not found when the Find button is clicked. The original
cells from which the Copy was done appear when the Find button is clicked. (I
do a Find on the whole spreadsheet, that is, I start over again when I reach
the end of the spreadsheet so the whole spreadsheet has been searched by the
Find button) How can I do a Copy and Paste Special and have the pasted cells
appear when the Find & Replace feature is used?