Carol Butler wrote:
I saw this one, but my posting about the outline feature in Writer was never
seen, so I figured it was just not important enough.

c butler

On Dec 21, 2007 7:28 PM, Pat Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm wondering if the emails I'm sending are getting onto the list. Three
or
four times I've asked about something - the last time was about the Style
update and not once have I ever received an answer, so I have to wonder if
anyone is seeing my emails.

--
Pat Brown
Hi Carol

Unfortunately I do not use outlines, so I can"t assist you.

Russell