Thanks for following up. Below your message, please find my original message
with text replacing the screen shots.

SH

PS. Sorry for the remark about joining a cult. I was referring to the
difficulty of just saying no, thank you, I'll pass.

Stephan Heumann wrote:

> I am using version 2.3.1 of OpenOffice.org. My problem is:

> I don't want to join a cult; I just want to read a document in .odt

> format that my boss is working on. However, OpenOffice BROKE my MS

> Word so that I get two instances of the popup

The pop ups didn't make it through the mail list, so we have no idea what they
say.  Can you quote them so we can understand your problem?

Please respond only to the mail list (users@openoffice.org) and not directly to
me.

--

Use OpenOffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org/> >