On Sunday 20 January 2008 18:37:05 Helen wrote:
> I mean, I change the font, then type a label, and as soon as I get out of
> that label, the font reverts to default.  I can "select all" and change the
> font to what I want, but as soon as I deselect all, the font reverts,
> again.  So, in order to type a hundred labels, I'd have to change the font
> a hundred times.  As soon as I move to the next label, the active font
> reverts to default.
>
> On Jan 20, 2008 6:46 PM, Russell Butler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Helen wrote:
> > > I am trying to create a document, labels for file folders.
> > > I've selected font, Arial, 14 pt.  But the document continues to revert
> > > to Thorndale 12 pt.
> > > I can Select All, change to Arial, but it reverts.  (I don't ever want
> > > Thorndale,
> > > which isn't really the issue right now; I can usually just change it
> > > for each
> > > document, but for this one, for some reason, I can't
> > > Help is appreciated,
> > > Helen
> >
> > Hi Helen
> >
> > Would setting up a font replacement for Thorndale help?
> > See Tools-Options-Fonts. This should solve your problem.
> >
> > When you say it "reverts" do you mean after saving or when you try to do
> > the same process again on a new document?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Russell

     Use the F11 key to open the Styles and Formating window. Click in one of
your labels, and then look at the list in the Styles and Formating window.
One of them should be "highlighted" to show it is selected. Right click it
and select Modify from the context menu. Using the Font tab, change the font
to Arial 12pt. Click OK. All of the labels should now be using this font.

Dan