I did this.  When I pressed F11, default was highlighted.
I did the right-click, modify, changed to Ariel 18 point.
It worked in that label.
But it still seems I have to do it separately for each label.
My label sheet (Avery 5266) has I think 14 rows, 28 labels.
I have to change it 28 times for each sheet.
Are there any other clues you might give me?
Thank,
Helen