At 17:36 24/01/2008 +0900, James Elliott wrote:
[...] used to be hyperlinks. They are still formatted to LOOK like hyperlinks, but when you move the mouse over them, nothing happens (the cursor does not become a hand, and clicking does nothing).

I think this is by design.  To follow the hyperlink, you use Ctrl-click.

These hyperlinks [...] used to work until recently. Maybe I lost the links when I upgraded to 2.3, ...

The helps text says that you can switch between using click and Ctrl+click by toggling between HYP and SEL in the status bar. (What you want is HYP, but what you are seeing is SEL.) But I don't see either of these, so I suspect that yes: this may have changed from a previous version - and you are now stuck with SEL.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker