Max Kennedy wrote:
I am more than willing to participate in reporting bugs however as a
non-technical user I am wondering if there is something more I can do
to participate in the testing/QA/etc of the program.  If so what
would it be, what degree of time commitment is necessary to be useful
and how would one get started?

Max Kennedy

Hi Max,

I suggest having a look at

http://contributing.openoffice.org/index.html

It gives a number of options for helping.

Regards

Russell