jonathon wrote:
Andrew wrote:

 It ignores all paragraphs that are not of the style:
 "First paragraph", "Text body", "Standard"

So that is why it doesn't work on my documents.

Was there any specific reason for it to only utilize those styles
Resist urge to simply say "yes".... :-)

Many documents of interest (for the authors) contained a significant amount of text that we wanted to ignore. For example, code segments and table entries. This type of text is different and will, therefore, adversely affect the answers.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
My Book: http://www.hentzenwerke.com/catalog/oome.htm