2008/2/16, John Jason Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:50:05 -0500
> Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> dijo:
>
> > John Jason Jordan wrote:
> > > How can I copy a macro from one template or document to another
> > Tools | Macros | OpenOffice.org Basic | Organize macros
> >
> > Click the organizer button
> >
> > Select the Libraries tab
> >
> > In the Locations drop down, select the macro container (document) to
> > which you desire to copy macros
> >
> > Click the Import button.
> >
> > Now select the library that you desire to import...
>
> Thanks for the instructions, but I can't get it to work. I think the
> problem is that I do not understand what a library is, what a module
> is, or where macros can be stored. In my case all my macros seem to be
> stored in Standard, but every document has a "Standard" and when I try
> to copy "Standard" from one document to the other I get an error
> message that "Standard" already exists. I would overwrite it, but
> sometimes the "Standard" has macros in it that I don't want to destroy.
> I can't seem to get a window where the *macros* are displayed so I can
> select just a macro to copy or move.
>
> I have only half a dozen macros. I'd like them to be available
> regardless of what document I am working with, that is, regardless of
> which of my dozens of templates I used to open the document with. Can I
> have macros that are not part of a document/template?
>
> I'm sure there's a reason why this has to be so confusing.

If nothing else will work, you can always use this very ugly workaround:
Tools → Macros → Organise macros → OpenOffice.org BASIC… → Select your macro
→ Edit.
Now just copy the macro with Ctrl+a Ctrl+c and then navigate to where you
want it and paste it with Ctrl+v. I think you also can do this with
dialogues.

As I said, this is a very ugly solution…

J.R.