I'm using OO 2.3.0 on OpenSuse Linux 10.3

I've imported a four page Word document. Page one is supposed to be
portrait, page two is supposed to be landscape, and pages three and four
are supposed to be portrait.

Page one imports fine as portrait.

Page two (by default) comes in as portrait.

When I change page two's style to landscape, pages three and four also
switch to landscape.

If I try and change pages three and four to portrait, page two changes
back to portrait.

I've read the help about changing page styles, and it talks about
putting in manual page breaks. Fair enough. But if I do this, I end up
with blank pages in my document. (i.e. my four page document becomes six
pages)

How can I change one pages style without affecting any other page AND
without introducing unwanted blank pages ?

Thanks,

GR