I have 3 Type Detection folder - files....that equal 1202.1KB, are these the
ones?

  I also have a 2.06MB folder Office, Type Detection.vcb - file <First start
Wizard.xcu/Intet.xcu.LDAP.xcu.sample>  Is this safe to delete?

  Bill

James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  William Bloom jr wrote:
> I downloaded it anyway (I only have a 12gig HD).
>
> It said 107Mb for XP....but downloaded at 120Mb. 380mb?

That 380 MB is how much space it will take when installed. The 107 or
120 MB (depending on how you count it) is only the size of the installer
file. During installation, that file will be uncompressed, resulting in
the greater amount of diskspace required. If you're tight for space,
after installing OpenOffice, you can always delete that installer file,
along with the folder that will appear on your desktop.

--
Use OpenOffice.org