On 22 Feb 2008 at 3:45, Howard wrote:

> Ok, it opens in calc,now what? How do I search for text and cut and copy it
> to the spreadsheet?
>
> Again I don`t see any 'search' in there anywhere.
>
> Where do I go for a tuitorial on this program?
>
> Will it tell me how to do this?

I'm beginning to wonder about this thread......

However, I suggest you look to www.google.com and try that - it's
remarkably effective at coming up with answers to common queries.

In this case, searching for "openoffice calc tutorial" provides
plentiful material for the beginner.

Alternatively, assuming you're running windows, OOo has a help file,
accessed from the 'help' menu orby pressing F1, like many, many other
windows programs. I will admit this can be somewhat cryptic at times.

--
http://www.scottsonline.org.uk lists incoming sites blocked because
of spam