[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi, I just bought and downloaded your program.  Well, it wasn't what I thought
and I need Office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint for school.  I tried this but
they said it was not compatible.  I am doing school online so it has to be
Office Word, Excel, and Power point.  I hope that I can get my refund as it
said 100% money back guaranteed if not satisfy.  sorry for the inconvience.

Thanks,
Julia Ross

If you actually got OpenOffice.org, you can save and read files from Microsoft Office programs, except for Microsoft's new proprietary XML formats, which older Microsoft products won't read either. Just be sure you specify the appropriate Microsoft format when you save documents.

Please be sure that what you downloaded was actually OpenOffice.org 2.3. It is available FREE from http://www.openoffice.org/ This list has no connection with anyone who is charging for OpenOffice.org.
--
Troll/Idiot

Don't try to impose your personal preferences on everyone else. Be polite. Have a nice day.