On 2008-02-28 @ 10:00:39 (week 09) Neuendorf, Peggy wrote:

> Thanks Harold.
>
> I found out about OpenProj in another email.  When I opened the link
> that Manfred sent me I only saw Project on Demand.  Thanks for verifying
> usage of OpenProj, though.  Much appreciated.  It's wonderful to receive
> such rapid response.  You OO guys rock!!

You might also want to take a look at jxProject (jxproject.com). It is
free with ads, or without ads for $20,-. So I am not sure it meets your
demands, but to me it has a very good balance between features and
simplicity. It is also cross-platform (Java), which in my environment is of
importance.

Maybe it is "good enough" for you too.

HTH

Grx HdV