Robert K Helta wrote:
I downloaded Open Office Suite and use it myself. I live in the City of
Lake Worth, Florida and would like to know what license restrictions
would apply if the city with about 200 computers would like to load Open
Office Suite to use the programs.
Most of the users don't use most of what they have now. They are now
using MS Word/WordPad. I am a advocate of open source apps and will be contacting your
marketing about setting up a mirror site.

You can install and use OpenOffice on as many computers as you wish, at absolutely no charge. You can even pass it on to others. OpenOffice more than meets the needs of most users.

License info:
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html