Hello, i am not sure if this is the proper way to seek HELP.  But help.  I
am a totally newbie to all this computer stuff.  I am an old lady who decided
to JUMP into the computer age.  I even have plans to get a cell phone some day,
really, I am that far from current.  I just want to find a nice word processing
thing (application?).  I have Vista and I have maxed out the memory on my
laptop so I am told that I should be able to load anything I wish.  I read and
read all this but I am just not sure where to start?  Do I load the Java bridge
stuff first, do i even need it.  I just use mozilla and internet explorer but I
would like to be able to type and print regular old letters to my friends.  Can
someone please help, I would be very very grateful.

Teresa Ethington in Seattle, WA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]