On 5 Mar 2008 at 16:32, Michael Adams wrote:

> On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 23:58:16 +0000
> Harold Fuchs wrote:
>
> > On 04/03/2008 18:55, mike scott wrote:
> >
> > <snip>
> > > Note to the list at large  - the unsubscribe address isn't appearing
> > > at the bottom of list mails like it used to!
> It seems to for subscribers, not moderated emails. Makes sense really
> when you think about it.

Aah, I'd never noticed that. So it /was/ paranoia after all :-)
(Although the web monitoring plans are there - tell your friends!)

Mind you, if the list software can make this distinction, why can't
it put a big blazing warning about not being subscribed, and a how-to-
subscribe instruction. Might save a lot of trouble!

--
http://www.scottsonline.org.uk lists incoming sites blocked because
of spam