Russell Butler schrieb:
Klaus Schmirler wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that my pdfs created from calc crash around page 6 (but I think this was not always the case). Reinstalling OOo did not help.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

klaus

Hi Klaus

A little more information may help. What version of OOo are you using on what platform? I see you are probably on windows, but which version, and perhaps memory size may help.

When you say pdfs crash, is this when you export from OOo, or when you try to read them?

Russell

The first try at an answer somehow didn't make it.

I'm on Win XP, OOo is 2.3.1, memory must be enough (1024 of whatever the current prefixed unit is) and the crash happens while scrolling and while printing (which is where I noticed it).

Klaus