Russell Butler schrieb:
Klaus Schmirler wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that my pdfs created from calc crash around page 6 (but I think this was not always the case). Reinstalling OOo did not help.

A little more information may help. What version of OOo are you using on what platform? I see you are probably on windows, but which version, and perhaps memory size may help.

When you say pdfs crash, is this when you export from OOo, or when you try to read them?

Hi,

Yes, I'm on XP - actually I never thought of converting on the Linux side (and can't for the hours to come). The OOo version is 2.3.1, and the crashes occur when scrolling through the document, and also while printing. It goes to page 5, then it's gone. You can see most of page 6 when you scroll.

Klaus