Regards,
I have recently downloaded 2.3 version of open office...There WAS compatibility
w/ Vista(new PC), but regardless of what i did, I could not get my printer to
print an A4 page... I am wondering how to change the print page set-up on the
Open Office page, as I am able to print off other types of programs (ie,
Wordpad,Adobe,cards, etc.)... The printer reverts from the Default A4 to a
Letter size... and then says it cannot print.  Can I change the Page Setup on
the Office Document so I can print an A4 page?  I have already spoken to Dell
about this; Their advice was to try to change Page Setup (I could not locate
this as an option on your File Settings)
Thanking you for your attention,
Kathryn Wilusz(Ireland)
Windows Vista + Windows Live. Open up your digital life. Get Windows Live free.
http://get.live.com