Does anyone know where the default icons are stored? Then I could modify one of them instead of creating one from scratch that may not quite be right.

Thanks

Neil

Michele wrote:
I am having trouble importing new (custom) icons to use in the toolbar
I have created a 16x16 .png file but it won't import it. There is no
error. It is just not there.

I also converted it to a .gif file but still no success

Any ideas?

I cannot reproduce the problem. I created a 16x16png and when imported it
appears among the selectable icons.
Which OS? which version of OOo?

Cheers,

Michele