On Mar 15, 2008, at 12:13 , Gregory Guay wrote:

I can't find a place to update to 10.5.3, but I have
10.5.2.  It  seems like it could be available within
the next week.

I admit this has got me stumped. After all the talk about Leopard. 3, it's not here: http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/apple/ . Somewhere i must have seen a mention to 10.5.3, but i'm stumped as to where. So it looks like i'm guilty of passing out bum scoop. In that case, you can update X11 on your own: grab the top package [currently 2.1.4] from http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/xquartz/ wiki/Releases .

Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

"Woops, I dropped my toothpaste," Tom said, crestfallen.