You may want to go back to Deal Time.  If they cannot help, maybe Pay Pal.

Open Office gets no income from people like you and me since Open Office is a free program which anyone can get free from http://OpenOffice.org .

There are others who choose to sell it to those who are unaware that it's a free program, but that's not OpenOffice.org.

Joseph

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I purchased the $9.99 Open Office 2007 thru Deal Time and could not get any of the items to open. I have deleted the download from my laptop and need a credit for the purchase. Please advise if you can help me with my refund. It was paid thru Pay Pal for item # oo2007v22id1495goog.
Thanks

    -------------- Original message from James Knott
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: --------------