[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I purchased the $9.99 Open Office 2007 thru Deal Time and could not get any of the items to open. I have deleted the download from my laptop and need a credit for the purchase. Please advise if you can help me with my refund. It was paid thru Pay Pal for item # oo2007v22id1495goog.
Thanks

You did not have to pay for OpenOffice, as it's available as a free download from www.openoffice.org. If you want a refund, you'll have to contact whoever you paid for it, as "we" (volunteers who help others use OpenOffice) did not receive so much as a nickel from your purchase.