James Knott wrote:
Our Lady of Hope Parish wrote:
I am using OpenOffice version 2.3. My problem is that I have the same version on my computer at home and at home I get so much more fonts to work with and here I only get a few. Why is this?
You apparently have more fonts installed on your work computer, than home. OpenOffice can only use the fonts that are installed on the computer. If you want more at home, you'll have to install them.

From another volunteer:
QUOTE

A few sites I would recommend are:

http://www.a1fonts.com
http://www.getfreefonts.info/

Also have a look at "File" -> Wizards -> Install Fonts

END QUOTE
and from another volunteer:
QUOTE

For fonts check out this url:
http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts.html

Here's a quote from their website:

"Below are over 6500 *free
fonts*<http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts.html>you can
download to your computer and use for free. These are all totally
free TTF fonts made to work with any PC or Windows Operating System. Use
them at your own free will.

After downloading any of these free fonts to your computer (to "My
Documents" for instance) you must drag and drop them into your Windows
"Fonts" file folder found under the "WINDOWS" or "WINNT" file folder on your
C: drive."

I've downloaded some of them and use them without any problem with OOo.

Greetings, Manon.
END QUOTE