Hi friends,

I am a french former ibm' er retired from few time & using mostly Lotus
Smart Suite , alone among the micros. office .usersword  .So I have very
often to  work on Lotus & save on office which is heavy.
I can't tell you where & when i heard about oo but when I started my new
machine under vista, I met so much request from Microsoft  about office &
so few help from Lotus than I remembered your name & org. So I shall try
oo & will make some advertising about if i fill well usoing each time it
will be possible oo.
OK to join the group & participate when I close my test .
See you soon.

                            Jean-Marc FAGET

 Adresse Courriel :              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Téléphone Domicile :       33 (0)1 39 76 59 33
Téléphone Cellulaire :      33 (0)6  89 87 98 53