Just received today and installed Open Office which I understood to enable me
to operate Powerpoint and 2 other programs (a spread sheet etc)  Instead I am
confronted on my screen page after page of something that looks somewhat like a
Forum of many users but I cannot find a way to access the three original (?)
Impress(powerpoint) the spread sheet  etc. Instead I have been wandering
aimlessly through the FORUM aspects. HELP !
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]