NoOp wrote:
On 03/27/2008 03:30 PM, James Knott wrote:
I've just installed OpenOffice v2.4.0 and noticed it now supports MS Office 2007 file formats. I wonder how good the conversion is?

I think you should check your installed extensions.

I did and that was my error. I had previously tested the Novell Windows version of OpenOffice on this computer and had installed the extension for it, which obviously does not work with this version of OpenOffice. Is there an extension that will work?