On 30/03/2008, Jim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks I see!
>
> Now is this compatible with Vista for sure?
> I now there are issue with Outlook XP with Vista!

OpenOffice runs happily on Vista. It just can't yet open Microsoft's latest
document formats (.docx, .xlsx etc. as created by Office 2007). That's due
in September, we believe.

I will check out this Tbird and see if Vista compatible.

Pretty sure it is.

Maybe my boss should have just gotten XP rather than Vista installed?  LOL

Actually that's not as funny as it should be. Many people are "upgrading"
from Vista to XP because of all the problems Vista causes. Especially people
who already went to Vista from XP.

Jim

--
Harold Fuchs