This is a free software, not only free, at least there is the user group that's
trying their best to support you and answer your questions for FREE. With MS
OFFICE, after paying $350 for MS OFFICE for 1 license, you still have to pay
for the support.  So be thankful for the support we benefit from this user
group. The only recommedation I can say is, if you're not happy with Open
Office, then go buy yourself a copy of MS OFFICE for $350 and hope you'll be
happy..

"Howard Coles Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  On Monday 31 March 2008 11:08:35 am Michael Taylor wrote:
> 1. DOWNLOAD TIME TAKES 10 MINUTES
> 2. FAILURE AFTER LONG DOWNLOAD TO START
> 3. LOSE A FUTURE CUROMER DUE TO EXTREMELY DISIPOINTING LACK OF
> PERFORMANCE AND EXECUTION BY YOUR INEPT PRODUCT!! 4. NIM RECOMMENDING TO
> ALL MY FRIENDS TO STAY AWAY FROM YOUR FLAWED PRODUCT

If it only took 10 Minutes to download, and then failed to start, I'd assume
your download failed for some reason. I've had this happen on numerous
occassions, and for many reasons. Really, its no reason to get so upset and
panic.

However, considering OpenOffice.org is free, its not like anyone is losing
revenue.

I would highly recommend some things here:
1. Try the download again.
2. Get an email client with a spell checker, or post to the list that is in
your native language. It doesn't support your argument that OOo
(OpenOffice.org) was inept when the email post is so horribly written as to
nearly be incomprensible on that last point.

AIX has a server service call "NIM" Network Install Manager, in which you can
backup AIX servers to (mksysb), or upgrade or install machines from. But, I
have never heard of this service providing recommendations about software
that is completely unrelated to it.

I hope you can relax and try the download and software again, I think you'd
find it very usable, stable, and feature rich. Besides its hard to beat
free. I've found it very hard to get too down on the software even when it
doesn't perfom exactly like I want for that very reason.

--
See Ya'
Howard Coles Jr.