----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@openoffice.org>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [users] YOUR PROGRAM IS LOUSY AND USELESS

A 10 minute download is long?? Aside from whether OO is a good product
or not, this person needs a spell checker. This is why I will never do
customer support. You guys are saints.
- --

if the above comment was from Web...me
I suffer from a stroke, so my grammer may be not
up to everyones standards, not even mine.  Those who
I support knows that my speach is effected and still
want my help.

I may be alittle sensitive on this subject, since I was told
I could no longer work after the stroke.  Now I work with
a large local organization that supports adults with disabilities,
since they cannot afford to pay anyone.  They are much worse
off than I am, but they keep trying to function in a society
that sees them or hears them, and calls them RETARDS and
worthless.  Since not one of them are "that word", and several
have college degrees, including one with a master's degree,
this is not proper.

Of course - spell checker is not a grammer checker.  If it is
spelled correctly . . . . .