Hi there,

Hope you can help. I've been using OpenOffice.org through its evolution for
years but ever since the upgrade to 2.4 I cannot successfully load the
complete  system either on my desktop or laptop and despite numerous efforts I
cannot
 download previous versions either. All I get is the "installation files"
icon on  my desktop and opening that is like a maze to me! Yes, I have tried
other sites  to download but whatever I do, nothing works. Can you help because
really  don't feel like forking out a fortune for Microsoft Home Office as all
I want to  do mainly is write letters. Many thanks.

Yours sincerely,

A.Gavrielides