[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi there,
Hope you can help. I've been using OpenOffice.org through its evolution for years but ever since the upgrade to 2.4 I cannot successfully load the complete system either on my desktop or laptop and despite numerous efforts I cannot download previous versions either. All I get is the "installation files" icon on my desktop and opening that is like a maze to me! Yes, I have tried other sites to download but whatever I do, nothing works. Can you help because I really don't feel like forking out a fortune for Microsoft Home Office as all I want to do mainly is write letters. Many thanks.
Look in that installation files folder for setup.exe and double click on it.