Ladies and Gentlemen:
      How do I alphabatize a list of names on any portion (or all) of the
spread sheet?  I am using the Open Office Spread Sheet to keep track of the
rank promotions of individuals in a martial arts organization.  I have given
each instructor a section.  Each section is divided by a [blue] manual break
line.  The instructor's students are listed below him.  A student and his or
her current promotion is listed on a single row.  Subsequent promotions for
that student are on the rows beneath that listing.  Can I alphabetize each
section as a separate group and if so, how do I do it?  Any help is GREATLY
appreciated.

Keith Sonnenberg, Sifu
WingTsun Martial Arts and Self Defense
(480) 668-9220