[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Dear open office

i have had problems downloading open office to my laptop. it downloads about 12 percent and then says the server was reset....I would just like to know if you know what is up. I have tried downloading open office for awhile now and it isn't working. Thanks
Michael Hicks

Are you using a dial up modem? If so, your connection may be failing part way through the download. Do you have some other location, such as work or library, with broadband access? If so, you can download it and copy to a CD or USB drive, to bring home.