Dotan Cohen wrote:
On 20/04/2008, NoOp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 04/19/2008 03:39 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:

 > Here's another one:
 > Joe says "today I will replace MSO with Open Office". He downloads
 > OOo, falls in love with Writer, and decides to write to his
 > grandmother and tell her all about it. But, he has no email client!

Joe shouldn't be using html to send his grandmother email - but that's
 another issue.

 Joe can still write his grandmother via OOo. When finished all he needs
 to do is File|Send|Document as Email/Email as OpenDocument Text/Email as
 Microsoft Word/Email as PDF.

 Joe can use his OE, Outlook, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Evolution, Pegasus,
 whatever email client... That's the point: Joe can choose to use
 whatever email client Joe chooses.

I never said anything about HTML. Joe thinks that Outlook is part of
Office. As he has committed himself to not using Office, he has
committed himself to not using Outlook. Now he thinks that he has no
choice but to stop using email or to continue using Office.

By the way, this is a real life scenario. The first "Joe" in question
is a 22-year old female student. The second "Joe" I know who expressed
the same thing is a 33-year old electrician.

These Joe's need to get Thunderbird.

Joseph