Sharon Hamel wrote:
Help!
I installed Open Office in order to open a Power Point document attached to an email. I still can't open the Power Point document.

Was that PowerPoint file from Microsoft Office 2007, in the new format? If so, OpenOffice can't open them. You should be able to view it using the free PowerPoint viewer from Microsoft.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=048DC840-14E1-467D-8DCA-19D2A8FD7485&displaylang=en

In addition, Fire Fox and Mozilla (which I don't want) WERE installed but I was able to delete them in my Add/Remove program. What gives?

I don't understand what you're asking with this question.