On 29 Apr 2008 at 16:10, Guy Voets wrote:
> As far as I can see, OpenOffice.org (I looked at OOo 3.0.0 beta) handles the
> right envelop formats (see
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_269
>
> It isn't clear how OP gets wrong sizes...

No; it actually looks a remarkable feat :-)

I've tried before (and again just now) to find out how to change
OOo's idea of the mapping of paper names to dimensions (eg how to add
permanently, a new paper size, say,  XY, of 11cm square). I've never
succeeded  :-(

Does anyone know where this info is kept?? There's obviously some
interaction with the printer driver's idea of names and sizes, but a
quick look suggests neither set of paper names is a subset of the
other. I assume there's a config file somewhere that does this
mapping, but I can't find it. I hope it's not compiled in!!

(The OP isn't iirc subscribed, so possibly missed your comment. I've
deliberately kept this on list only.)

--
Permission for this mail to be processed by any third party in
connection