2008/5/3 Twayne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hi,
>
> XP Pro, OOo 2.4
> I'm hoping for a response from one of the authors or gurus here.
>
> Will version 3.0 of OO.o repair the image positioning problems for large
> documents and especially for Master Document Mode?
>
> Details/History:
>
> There was a problem in version 2.3 where with large documents greater
> than around ten Meg, images, especially in tables, would begin
> rearranging themselves and even jumping out of the table cells and fully
> or partially covering each other.
>   I did a bunch of research, couldn't find a similar issue, so I
> submitted one of my own which was then deemed to be "already reported",
> so I was semi-comfortable that it would be worked on.

When your issue was deemed "already reported", did the "deemer" give the
original issue number (the one of which yours was a deemed to be a
duplicate) and, if so, what is its status? If it's not "fixed" or otherwise
closed, would it be worthwhile entering a question against it, citing your
new evidence? If it is closed, perhaps a new issue again citing your new
evidence?

Or perhaps you've already done all this, in which case apologies for trying
to teach my grandmother to suck eggs.

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England