Norman Manzon wrote:
Hello Open Office, Per attachment, about a week ago, I ordered a free download of Open Office Suite 2008 from this address: http://www.2008-official.com/openoffice/. A click or two later, I signed up for your 3-year VIP plan for $34.95, which I paid for through PayPal. Your instructions said that download instructions for OE Suite 2008 would be sent to my email address. I have no doubt that the correct e-address was entered as I did it via RoboForm, which performed many such transactions successfully already. I have not yet received download instructions. Please send them.

OpenOffice.org is available for free download from http://www.openoffice.org The only download instructions you need are to go to the Official OpenOffice.org website and download the latest release. There are no fees associated with this download, and you are allowed to install it on as many computers as you like (free of charge), and use it in any setting including business, private and school.

Any problems with the services or product you purchased from "2008-official" need to be taken up with "2008-official". The volunteers here on the OpenOffice.org are not affiliated with this company in any way.

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
StarOffice - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Hamburg, Germany