Alec McAllister wrote:
-----Original Message-----
I would like to know if you can have OOo 3.0 beta and 2.4 on the same computer/laptop?

I've got them both running with Vista. Haven't tried it with XP yet. It seems
to be just a matter of installing them into different directories.

Version 3 Beta looks great and has some really nice features, but is noticeably
slower to load and seems to hang every time I try Save As. However, I haven't
done exhaustive tests yet, so perhaps it's actually a Vista problem.

Alec McAllister

I could not find anything specific in the documentation, so I just downloaded the beta version to see what would happen. Running the install showed that the default directory was different from OO 2.4. Now both versions are installed on my computer, which is running Windows XP.