On Saturday 10 May 2008 15:46:51 Gail Seidman wrote:
> I don't know how to get information support. I sent a question and I am
> getting a lot of responses that have nothing to do with my question.

That is because you have hijacked a thread.  Start a new thread, and if anyone
knows the answer he or she will reply.

When you start your new thread (start a completely new email, don't click on
reply) be sure to put a concise and meaningful subject line saying what your
problem is. It will then be read by someone who might be able to help.

This particular thread has degenerated into a political discussion and a
fairly large number of people will not be reading it.

HTH
Lisi