Hello all, I've been using this mailing list for 3 or 4 months thinking that its main purpose is to help people joining the OO community to learn how to use Open Office. Instead, I have seen endless rants and pointless discussions about matters that have nothing to do with helping people with OO. I'm just citing a few items : Top posting vs Bottom posting (please stop it), OO needs an e-mail client (going on forever); download time for OO (went immediately off track and landed to the American Constitution and the size of gold coins at the actual rates). Do we want to go on like that or shall we finally go back th the main purpose of the mailing list ? Helping people with Open Office, nothing else, and leave the rest to the philosophers. Personally I will unsubscribe from the list if the current trend continues. Best regards. Alberto Muller