Jerry Feldman wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 11:22:29 -0400
James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
C.S. Lewis or not, i've always seen the "X" as a form of taking Christ out and inserting
anything. A pet peeve of mine is "Xmas"....

To close to removing Christ from CHRISTmas....

I love writing the name of my Lord and His position. He's Jesus, The Messiah,
the CHRIST, and the Son of God.

As appropriate as an "X" might be, I will appear to never slight my Lord by
using anything other than a term that is Biblically appropriat for Him... i.e. Lord,
Savior, Jesus, Christ, Messiah....

Yeah, well religion's a big delusion anyway.  It's all nonsense.

The people on this list are diverse, and one's religion (or lack of)
should be inappropriate for a discussion here.

Quite so, which is why that nonsense shouldn't have been posted in the first place. I find religious belief to be offensive, and do not appreciated it being posted here. If he chooses to post such garbage, I feel free to respond.