I tried to install OpenOffice 1.1.2 on my Powerbook G3 with Mac OS X v10.2. It
didn't work completley and now I want to uninstall and get rid of what is
there,
and that Darwin thing that installed, but can't. When  use the Uninstall that
is
in the folder I get a message that says "uninstallation could not complete due
to an error". When I drag it to the trash I get this message: "The operation
cannot be completed because you do not have sufficient privilages for some of
the items."

Does anyone know how I can remove this from my computer? I can't use it and it
is taking up space ( I do not have much.) Thank you.
Beth