2008/7/15 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I barely understand anything I read on those info sites, but I will look
> again. How do I log in as an admin? My computer is at home, I'm the only one
> on it. I never had to worry about logging in at all until Mac OS X (which I
> hate, by the way.)
> Thanks.

Hello Beth,

If you don't like Mac OS X, maybe you could try to install a brand of Linux
as operating system on your G3. The advantage concerning OpenOffice.org is
that all kinds of Linux systems can work with the latest version of OOo.

I don't have an answer for your admin question (I ran into some similar one
day), it's more a question for Apple...

I hope somebody else here on the list can give you better assistance (so
reply to the list, not to me).

--
Guy
using dutch OOo Aqua 3.0.0 Beta-2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Tiger