Hi,

I am new to Open Office & I am registered. My registration is
sharonslagleowens. I cannot install my printer & I am very upset about that.
This system is going to be useless to me unless you are going to help & I will
stop payment on my credit card unless I get support.

I have a Mac 0S X. The directions you have on your help do not have the same
options that I need to install my printer. Time is of the essence. Please
respond to me so that I can properly change my default printer immediately, as
I have already written a letter I want to go out.

Thanks,
Shay Owens